Wednesday, January 11, 2012

About me :-)

HELLO!!!
My name is Jessica and I am currently working on a major in Communications and a minor in Marketing. I am a Senior, planing on graduating December of 2012. I am interested in the Advertising field, especially the creative side of things. I m also a full time employee at Taco Bell, and have been thee for 7 years and running. It is my first and only job until recently when I was accepted as an intern (unpaid) at a Design Studio downtown called StudioJ 17.

In my intern I am learning all aspects, hands on, with creating and producing both print and video production. I am expecting my internship to expose me to a wide variety of things that deal highly with video, photos and design.

Final Project Ideas....
NO CLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment