Friday, January 16, 2009

Screen Shot

When i saw my screen as a photograph, it took my awhile to view it as more then just a "screen shot" or image from my computer. Until I saw it smaller then my normal computer screen. In a way the image looks 3D, I also realized that my computer screen has a lot going on on a daily basis.
In digital spaces, composition can change the way people look at things. In a way, digital spaces can be both negative and positive. In a positive point of view, it can help to visualize things beyond imaginations. It can help to open eyes and expand minds. Also negatively, digital spaces can close imaginations and change point of views on certain topics. A better way to fully understand digital spaces it to try to understand where the photographer's mind was or what they were thinking of to see what they were trying to capture. Also, taking the time to appreciate the digital space would also help to better understand digital composing processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment